Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Sunrise, FL

This fired damage was in a property located in Sunrise, Fl. The fire started when the customer's car got on fire, causing the whole garage and part of the entra... READ MORE

Fire Soot in Kitchen !

A fire started on the first floor of the house, exactly in the game room of their three kids, batteries started the fire. the wife smelled smoke and firemen wer... READ MORE

Game room in a house fire!

In March a house in Weston, Florida in the very nice community of Savanna a two story house was caught on fire in the middle of a Saturday night. A fire started... READ MORE

Residential Fire Damage

Residential Fire damage in Sunrise, Florida was done in February 2017. The damage was caused by the homeowner, she was smoking a cigarette in her restroom and ... READ MORE

Fire Board Up

The fire occurred in February 2017 in Davie, Florida. The insurance adjuster called for a fire that was caused in the master bedroom of a townhouse. It was cau... READ MORE

Fire Damage in a Fire Station

Kitchen fire in the Fire Station of the City of Tamarac, Florida EVEN A SMALL FIRE IN YOUR BUSINESS CAN CAUSE ODORSAny fire in your facility is bad. Any fire in... READ MORE

Fire in a condo in Century Village, Pembroke Pines, Fl

Homeowner called SERVPRO of Sunrise and stated that she had a small fire in her kitchen. The damages were caused by a burner that turned on when she slid a pot ... READ MORE

Fire in Building Laundry Room in Pembroke Pines, Fl

Fire in laundry room in a building in Century Village of Pembroke Pines, Florida Different Types of Smoke There are two different types of smoke–wet and... READ MORE

Comercial Fire Damage May 2015

Fire Laundry room at Century Village. Pembroke Pines, Fl. SERVPRO Of Sunrise did the total fire cleaning Job. FSR Management Company very satisfied.